Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question for the ladies

Options
  • 19-03-2008 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭

Im just curious and i know its a pretty blase topic but i've always wondered what percentage Irish females have taken it up the wrong 'un?!

Always wondered...i know this would be better suited to the sex & sexuality forum but thats blocked for some reason or other :mad:

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

S&S is available to subscribers, admins and mods.

If you want to see the forum you have to pay. :)

Good luck with your query. I bet loads of women will admit their sexual habits on an open forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Wow, what an inappropriate question.

Sex and sexuality is not blocked. You have to be a suscriber to access it.

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭LimerickCity

What percentage of men have taken it up the choccy i would like to ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

KtK wrote: »
    S&S is available to subscribers, admins and mods.

If you want to see the forum you have to pay. :).

dang beat me to it lol

Honestly OP if your not grown up enough to ask that question without silly euphemisms you prob shouldn't ask it at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Shurwhynot

Sorry but i've seen sex discussed on here before so i apologize if i didnt read the unwritten rules!

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Shurwhynot wrote: »
    Sorry but i've seen sex discussed on here before so i apologize if i didnt read the unwritten rules!
    Well, think about it. For instance, are you prepared to admit how often you **** on this forum? (And thats hypothetical, no I dont want to know) Sex talk can be ok, but think about your question realistically first.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Sex and Sexuality forum.

If you don't have access, then subscribe.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement