Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Thats mad Ted!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,638 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Trying to make the world lighter? One less idiot, etc... Fair play, if you ask me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Parkour taken to new lengths

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

It's ppl like that, that just makes me want a world without warning labels.
    Let the truly stupid go out with a bang..
    Social Darwinism FTW!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,612 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Eiither

A) He was shagging the secretary/boss' daughter when the boss walked in,

or

B) Some agents arrvied.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

Marto from the mun had been banned from the Supervalue but he was going to get in somehow!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

Victor wrote: »

They were looking in at someone getting changed taking perversion to a new extreme level

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Ah it's not that bad, I mean it's only the second story and he had something to hold on to.

Then again, I'm sure there's a minute possibility the entire window could fall out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Ah I know where that is, it's just across from the Skwaaayor!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,482 ✭✭✭✭Victor

rb_ie wrote: »
    Ah it's not that bad, I mean it's only the second story and he had something to hold on to.
    Double height stoey for the shop. Its a full 6m / 20 feet to the soles of his feet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

It's at the bus stop outside the Square.

Who took the pics?

More interested in a good photo oppo than standing under the lad in case he fell? :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Lads ... thats me! Seriously. I got a call from someone saying they could see the face of their dead granny in the glass so I was investigating it. Turned out to be a smear on the window.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    Eiither

B) Some agents arrvied.

:D

6th wrote: »
    Lads ... thats me! Seriously. I got a call from someone saying they could see the face of their dead granny in the glass so I was investigating it. Turned out to be a smear on the window.

The smear could have been from the granny; who was not dead, just very confused and lost in the shop, pressing her face against the glass to attract passers-by, only to have some lads crotch thrust in her face.

She had fallen back with the shock of seeing this and when you looked all you could see was the smear.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

I forced him out at gunpoint. End of discussion.

The smear could have been from the granny; who was not dead.

Well she smelt/tasted/looked dead (tick as appropriate).

Well she smelt/tasted/looked dead (tick as appropriate).

Don't most old people?

Fair point.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

haha that was me na na na na nah!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Marto from the mun had been banned from the Supervalue but he was going to get in somehow!

Spidermun, spidermun! Does whatever a spider can. :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭kev_s88

hahaha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

javaboy wrote: »
    Spidermun, spidermun! Does whatever a spider can. :o

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

A drop from that height could seriously mess you up. Don't try it at home kiddies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,482 ✭✭✭✭Victor

stovelid wrote: »
    Who took the pics?
    I did.
    More interested in a good photo oppo than standing under the lad in case he fell? :p
    Standing under him would only have doubled casualty numbers. To be honest, we were so freightened that he would fall that nobody was willing to say anything to him. Then the bus arrived. :)

Note, window cleaning is up there with policing, soldiering and deep sea fishing in the number of deaths at work and that guy isn't wearing a safety harness.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Window_cleaner#Hazards_of_the_trade

Advertisement