Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy Groundnut oil in Dublin

• 19-03-2008 1:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where one can purchase a decent sized container of Groundnut oil in Dublin? I pick up a 1 litre bottle in Mortons in Ranelagh every now and then but its pretty pricey (3.70ish) and would much rather a larger 5/10 litre tin of the stuff. None of the major supermarkets seem bothered to stock anything larger that a 300ml bottles, even the British based ones (Tesco/MS) which is a bit of a pain as the last time I was up in Newry I got a 2 litre plastic bottle for feck all (think that was Sainsburys though).

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Gyalist

Did you try the Asia Market on Drury Street, Dublin 2?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭MoominPapa

Gyalist wrote: »
    Did you try the Asia Market on Drury Street, Dublin 2?

The last time I was in there was about a year ago and I seem to recall they did stock it but not in large containers.

Advertisement