Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pizza place nearest to Clonskeagh

Options
  • 19-03-2008 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37,300 ✭✭✭✭

Yo all,
    Working Friday/Monday, and thus I'll need fud. So, for supply of fud, I owuld like to know pizza (domino's, apache, etc) places that deliver, to Clonskeagh area. Based in Belfield Business Park.

Fud = god.
    Canteen = teh suck (on bank 'olidays)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

There's a Dominoes Pizza in Dundrum (under the luas bridge/at the cross roads) they'd deliver up to you I'd say. If you want the number just PM me (cuz I dunno about promotion of places on boards)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Yeah Dominos in Dundrum will do the job.

01-2961010.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

San Marino's windy arbour do really good chips, but dominos is probably your best bet :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

snorlax wrote: »
    San Marino's windy arbour do really good chips, but dominos is probably your best bet :)
    Yeah San Marino does good food, delivery from 12pm (3pm on Bank Holidays though). Number is 2988369

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

me notes down places and numbers, i too work in clonskeagh (beech hill to be precise).

• Advertisement
Advertisement