Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good friday ideas

Options
  • 19-03-2008 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,716 ✭✭✭

None of friends are having a party etc so im planning on going to the cork city vs derry match but not sure what then. Might go on a date in Clonakilty too, anyone any ideas of what to do there at night when de barras etc are closed? Nightclubs closed on thurs as not allowed open from midnight, does this mean some open midnight on friday? Only night off in next week so determined to do something.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

I don't think the midnight Friday opening ever happens anywhere.

City Vs Derry or a date. I'm a season ticket holder, but I would still take the latter option.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

If you wander up Barrack St and listen for the noise, you'll find our Bad Friday party :D (see what I did there?)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

the cinema will be packed, so thats not a good idea

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭StandnDeliver

if your going on a date,why not make a picnic,or something like that,buy wine,or booze in advance,or go to your dates house?it may be cold for a picnic so there is always a boardgame to amuse you and your date and dazzle her with your spelling,knowledge.

sometimes the simple things are the best

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Trojan911

Balmed Out wrote: »
    Might go on a date in Clonakilty too,

Book into a hotel, the residents bar will be open on Good Friday.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,716 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

if your going on a date,why not make a picnic,or something like that,buy wine,or booze in advance,or go to your dates house?it may be cold for a picnic so there is always a boardgame to amuse you and your date and dazzle her with your spelling,knowledge.

sometimes the simple things are the best

Shes a livin with her parents who im not ready for meeting

Advertisement