Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fitness classes in kells area

Options
  • 19-03-2008 3:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭

I recently moved to kells and was wondering if there are any aerobics/thai bo, or any other classes in the area.
    as far as i know the swimming pool and doesnt have a gym or any classes other than aqua aerobics.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭hadook

The gym in Navan I use has classes running in various things that are open to non members of the gym too. Is that too far for you to travel?

I can check and see what's starting up in the not too distant future if you like.

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭mickrourke

nj23 wrote: »
    I recently moved to kells and was wondering if there are any aerobics/thai bo, or any other classes in the area.
    as far as i know the swimming pool and doesnt have a gym or any classes other than aqua aerobics.

Is the gym still open?

http://homepage.eircom.net/~kellsnet/mona.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭andrewie

Nah, the gym closed years ago.

The only fitness classes in Kells really would be curves for women.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

You may not be interested but I know the guy who organises karate classes, PM if you are interested. It is run in the handball club.

Advertisement