Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Girls Bike

Options
  • 19-03-2008 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭

Hi All

We live in the Park and my 9 yr old daughters bike was taken last night from outside. We kept it in our wheelie bin space underneath our house. Just in case anyone sees a pink bike lying around somewhere please let me know. Also a warning to all not leave bikes unlocked outside:(

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Wineman

dubsgirl wrote: »
    Hi All

We live in the Park and my 9 yr old daughters bike was taken last night from outside. We kept it in our wheelie bin space underneath our house. Just in case anyone sees a pink bike lying around somewhere please let me know. Also a warning to all not leave bikes unlocked outside:(

Thanks

Although this is a quiet area there is still a risk when you leave any goods unattended, my son's scooter was taken from our front garden last year. We found it in the river between here and the neighbouring estate, where there is a gap in the fence, it had been set on fire. There are a few kids that come across that river and meet up with another kid from this estate, they are usually up to no good - bullying other kids/ getting barred from Superquinn etc. Check the over by the river, you could be lucky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Sandeman

I was going to suggest the exact same, for all it's worth check that spot by the stream beyond where the fence has a gap, just opposite Charlesland Court. Like Wineman we found some of our things dumped there too, and on one occasion burnt down. Last Monday I walked by and saw as usual loads of things scattered around, including a blue bike (adult type) with no front wheel. Among many other things - that place seems to be a favored spot to dump unwanted items. You never know, give it a try.

Advertisement