Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sony Ericsson Memory Stick (K800i)

• 19-03-2008 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭

Hello there, can anyone recommend a 4gb memory stick for my phone & where to buy, have been looking but unsure as what to buy M2, pro duo, etc..., unsure which to go for..
    :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,954 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,833 ✭✭✭ablelocks

mymemory.co.uk have one for about €23 + delivery (I bought the 2gb one 2 weeks ago for the same price)

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Dermondo

Thanks guys, just had a look at the web sites, is there any difference between the sony or the scan disk memory stick, sony seems to be a bit dearer maybe the are better ...?

:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

Hi

Sorry on the same matter does nayone know if the 8GB will work on the
    K800i?

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,954 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
Advertisement