Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going out in Limerick on a wednesday night

Options
  • 19-03-2008 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭

how's it going. a few mates and i are going out tonight and have not been out mid-week in limerick in years and was just inquiring
    as to where is decent to go. is there anywhere you can guarantee you'll come across some sort of crowd, students or whatever. we usually drink in nancy's and aubars at weekend but would be hoping to avoid that tonight. what nightclubs would be half way decent tonight?

thanks

k

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Rineanna

how's it going. a few mates and i are going out tonight and have not been out mid-week in limerick in years and was just inquiring
    as to where is decent to go. is there anywhere you can guarantee you'll come across some sort of crowd, students or whatever. we usually drink in nancy's and aubars at weekend but would be hoping to avoid that tonight. what nightclubs would be half way decent tonight?

thanks

k

UL and, I presume, LIT, Mary I, etc. are all on holidays this week for Holy Week, so the student numbers aren't going to be as big as during term time. I'd imagine there's still be a good crowd out, though. The SinBin is meant to be good mid-week.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

^^ +1 for SinBin....get a very mixed crowd. over 40s, work parties and students at the same time.

Otherwise Trinity Rooms.

Icon to be avoided atg all costs.

I imagine the school holidays will make up for any downturn due to college holidays.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭brid_m

Mary I are still around until tomorrow so there might be a few students out, i'd agree with the others Sin Bin or Trinity Rooms. Mollies does be good craic too

Advertisement