Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Need New Phone

• 19-03-2008 7:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

Hello,
    I need a new phone, I have the nokia 6230i and need a phone that IS nice. I want it to have b/g wireless and mainly be like the iphone. I won't buy that because its too expensive. It needs to be <= €100 (excluding shipping) from ebay.ie with some form of refund thing if its broken. I really like the sony ericsson W960i and Nokia N95 8gb. It also needs to look nice.
    Thanks (you have to help a n00b at boards)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭buddy

Less than 100 euro??

You are kidding?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

100 euro will get you a basic phone, nothing more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Mr Velo

That's got to be a p*ss take.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Potency

Ha ha ha. Funny... not joking. Ok, give me a good phone for €100 or less, still on ebay.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

Potency wrote: »
    Hello,
    I need a new phone, I have the nokia 6230i and need a phone that IS nice. I want it to have b/g wireless and mainly be like the iphone. I won't buy that because its too expensive. It needs to be <= €100 (excluding shipping) from ebay.ie with some form of refund thing if its broken. I really like the sony ericsson W960i and Nokia N95 8gb. It also needs to look nice.
    Thanks (you have to help a n00b at boards)

Go back to bed
    and sweet dreams
    :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭xanthor

I think i'd feel better for the OP if they really were trolling.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

xanthor wrote: »
    I think i'd feel better for the OP if they really were trolling.

Meaning what - exactly ?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

dh0661 wrote: »
    Meaning what - exactly ?

Because the OP is being really naive. 100 is not going to get anything at all like they want.

If you want a super ninja delux phone, you pay super ninja delux prices or get a contract.

Furthermore, they're too lazy to check out ebay themself, and want us to do the work for them :) (I'm just picking nits.)

SDooM wrote: »
    Because the OP is being really naive. 100 is not going to get anything at all like they want.

If you want a super ninja delux phone, you pay super ninja delux prices or get a contract.

Furthermore, they're too lazy to check out ebay themself, and want us to do the work for them :) (I'm just picking nits.)

I'm hoping one of you has knowledge of phones. I said give a good phone, scrap the "super ninja deluxe phone":mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

Two minutes on eBay, using some of your specs as a guideline gave me THIS short list.

I am baffled as to how you could not figure this out for your self? Lazy much?

The only reason I gave in is because I am bored stupid online at stupid o'clock in the morning and I wanted to see for myself what phones could be got for that paltry sum.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

In closing though, you haven't got a hope in hell of getting a NEW and with warranty N95 or similar unless you manage to find a very dodgy deal somewhere.

Soundman wrote: »
    In closing though, you haven't got a hope in hell of getting a NEW and with warranty N95 or similar unless you manage to find a very dodgy deal somewhere.

Thanks for your help.

Advertisement