Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIT Comedy Soc present ANDREW MAXWELL

Options
  • 19-03-2008 8:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

DIT Comedy Society present

Andrew Maxwell
    John Colleary
    Robbie Bonham
    and MC Steve Cummins

On Wed the 2nd in the Village

Tickets only €10 from the union ssa's

Doors Open 8.30 Show Starts 9.00

Band on after comedy.

Will be a fantastic night, be sure to get your ticket soon

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,575 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

what's the band?

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭bret69

Excellent! Two questions...

1) Do you have to be a DIT student or need to be signed in by one?

2) Where can I get tickets?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Linku

Is the Village still intact after that fire?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 declan doohan

The band is Ian I. Brow, fantastic band and perfect for the type of crowd expected at a comedy gig

Technically you don't have to be from DIT or even a current student, majority of people will be students but we don't enforce it.

You get tickets from the local unions within the DIT campuses
    They go on sale on the morn of Monday the 31st, and they're expected to go fairly fast

And don't worry about the Village it was only the neon sign out front that went on fire, it was open again the next day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭keen

So if I get a mate of mine who is a student in DIT at the mo to buy a few tickets me and a few mates can go, are you asked for DIT college ID?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 declan doohan

It will be kept to a 3 tickets per person buying, and yeah on the night you won't be asked to produce a DIT student card, but the doormen will be ensuring it is mainly a student crowd, no groups will be let in unless most of them are students, if ya get me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭sunnyjim

So the policy is up to the bouncers on the door, to make up as they go along?

What the ****? So me bringing my friends who are finished college might not happen because the policy is to have bouncers make it up as they go along?

You're joking right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

sunnyjim wrote: »
    You're joking right?

It is pretty funny, in a way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 DIT comedy

just to let you all know, that tickets sold really well on first day and it looks like it's gonna sell out soon, so if your thinking about going don't leave it too long

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Jenko

Hi Guys,

I'm trying to get a contact for Andrew Maxwell or his agent for a booking. Could one of you help out with a name? If so PM me, it would be much appreciated. Hope the gig went well!

cheers,

Andrew

• Advertisement
Advertisement