Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Video cam hire ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Going to move this over to audio/video production.

You'll hopefully get a better responce there :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 815 ✭✭✭KStaford

can you please tell me where "audio/video production" is. I have looked all over boards and cannot fond any such forum.

breadcrums or a link would be great

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 927 ✭✭✭decob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭portomar

try filmbase in temple bar, they are good and cheap, though youll need to become a member. not sure if they have the model you're after though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭afatbollix

the only place i think at the mo that has a HD camera is eurotek in dublin... give them a call.. i dont have there number at the mo tho.. they are on the web.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Surely Eurotek are out of business..... I dealt with them a few years back.... I'll leave it at that.

thanks all, I'll get on the phone

I dont suppose anyone knows an outlet who rents in the west of Ireland ? I live in Sligo so Galway, Mayo, Limerick etc would suit

Thanks all for help. Filmbase in Templebar came up trumps. You have to join their membership (€65) in order to rent kit but at least they were able to help.

http://filmbase.ie

Advertisement