Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Kia Owners Anyone

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Tragedy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

Hi,

i own a Kia Sorento as one of my vehicles and my partner has a hyunsdai suv - as sister marque of the kia brand.

anyways, they are imho -

decently made, a bit plasticy inside, good value for money on some models,easy to service, parts not too dear nor not to cheap either - overall a decent purchase but whaty i have found with mine, is that it is uber reliable.

re; the cerato - god, i dont like those side,front and rear spoilers. also, at 12.5k - it may seem priced ok, but the depreciation on this car will drop like a stone and will probably not be worth more than 3or 4 k in 2 or 3 years time.............depreciation on this model will be wicked........have you tried a ford focus?.....good car..good interior and ride in contrast to the kia cerato... good residuals too.......

think it over well.

best of luck with your purchase.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

my Dad choose a Sorento over a Megane and is very happy with his choice. Much better value for money. I'd like a sporty Cee'd myself but I think its just the 7 year warranty that I'm after. That one you are looking at on carzone, personally I think looks horrible. The kit is terrible but that's just my opinion

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

The Sportage is a lovley motor and a 7 year warrenty to boot:eek:
    7 years warrenty, speaks for itself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

the 7 year warranty is just up to 100k...........so its clever marketing.....but a good deal none the less.

also, i'd like to know is it the engine and gearbox thats covered up to 100k or 7 years - or is it the whole suv?
    Does anyone know?

• Advertisement
Advertisement