Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garden Sheds?

Options
  • 19-03-2008 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭

hey, know there may be a thread on this before, but they seem to come in and out of business so often these days, drove around today looking where i thought garden shed stores were and couldnt find much.

need a simple enough shed about 10 x 6, to lock up garden tools etc in. any recommendations on where to buy one? preferably someone who builds and installs them, at a reasonable price. had a look in barrys sheds today, seems good enough, wondering is there any alternatives i've missed?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Delphi91

zuroph wrote: »
    hey, know there may be a thread on this before, but they seem to come in and out of business so often these days, drove around today looking where i thought garden shed stores were and couldnt find much.

need a simple enough shed about 10 x 6, to lock up garden tools etc in. any recommendations on where to buy one? preferably someone who builds and installs them, at a reasonable price. had a look in barrys sheds today, seems good enough, wondering is there any alternatives i've missed?

Try Atlantic Homecare on Childers Rd. They have some interesting sheds which are plastic, but quite large. I think Homebase at parkway have wooden ones.

Mike

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

thanks, will do tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

cunninghams in the eastway buisness park, buckleys in the ballysimon roundabout,brooks, the providers across the road from them, (they usually in my exp, beat them on price)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

didnt think of them, do they fit as well? or is just supply?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Shannonside Decking sell timber sheds too. They are the agents for a company in Cork who make and fit them. All you have to do is supply a few cement bricks for the base of the shed. It takes about 2 to 3 weeks for them to fit it once you book them.

They have a few on display on their premises. They are located just off the roundabout, next to Singland Motors/Esso Station on the Dublin Road.

I think there is a place on the Dock road that supply them too but not sure who does it or where exactly they are located.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭5h4mr0(k

There's a place just outside Gort, Coole garden products - on the road to Coole Park. They have a big selection and deliver and install the shed. Decent prices - worth the spin.

Advertisement