Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Letter from UPC/NTL - They are going to upgrade the lines

Options
  • 19-03-2008 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭

Got a letter from UPC/NTL that they are upgrading the lines in my area (im between Drumcondra/Phibsboro) over the next 12 weeks.

I just got connected to DigiWeb Metro last friday :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Deadly I hope they do it in my area cause I am sure there is a leak somewhere cause my connection always go to ****

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Just of the phone with them because i want 20mb internet :D

But they haven't upgraded the lines yet in my area, these things sometimes take time apparently, or so i have been told. But sometime shouldn't be 4 months if the letter says a few weeks :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

Yea i got a letter too in finglas a couple of weeks ago cant wait :D

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Skittle

Yea i got a letter too in finglas a couple of weeks ago cant wait :D

Did they say when they are upgrading the lines in the Finglas area Irishpimpdude?

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭WezzyB

I got a similar letter from them a few months ago, no word since tho, am in Glasnevin (out finglas road)

• Advertisement

Skittle wrote: »
    Did they say when they are upgrading the lines in the Finglas area Irishpimpdude?

It said within 12 weeks that was like 3 weeks ago... hope its done soon lol

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭WezzyB

Spotted contractors working on behalf of upc working outside my estate (Glasnevin Woods) this morning so maybe they've gotten around to us eventually. My estate is across from where Royal Oak was on Finglas Road.

i think they do it by the estate cause i know in some parts of finglas you can get it...

Advertisement