Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

half livery/loan in Meath?

• 19-03-2008 10:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

Where do people from the country advertise for half liveries loans offered? seems to be nothing on irish horse trader

Im moving back to Meath prob based in kells and am looking for a half livery or loan in around that area. ive yet to do the obvious and trawl the yards themselves but does anyone have any other ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

I got some advice on here (equestrian boards), but local saddlerys and vets might be able to point you in the right direction (that's where I got a few numbers anyway!)

but you might just be better of just going around to all your local centres and ask, it's the only way to be sure, you can also look around, I myself am going to be doing that soon ... not looking forward to it ha!

www.airc.ie might have a few listed.

Also try the Irish Field, it goes on sale every wed (in my town anyway) and costs 3 euro ... most big newsagents stock it, have a look in that at the classifieds! or otherwise go to www.Irishfield.com

Hope this is some help to you!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,263 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

I have a friend who is looking for a half livery at the moment, a lovely mare not a novice ride but a great people horse and a very nice jump, I can pm her phone number if you like. She is stabled in Thornton Park at the mo..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭skink

Also try the Irish Field, it goes on sale every wed (in my town anyway) and costs 3 euro ... !

The field comes out on a saturday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

skink wrote: »
    The field comes out on a saturday

Like I said in my town it comes out on a wed, don't ask me why, I don't know! (comes out in easons on sat I think but that's it) my towns behind with the time hahaha!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,673 ✭✭✭✭fits

hmm... possible idea maybe...
    pm'ing you

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32 greeneyes13

thanks everyone, i will keep an eye out for the field:)

borderfox thank you very much but thornton park is the wrong side of meath for me unfortunately

fits i pm'd you

Advertisement