Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

female lower back tattoo question...

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

It's the kinda thing you'd wanna suss out beforehand, as you wouldn't want some anaesthesiologist coming along to medicate you when he's holding on to such silly old fashioned ideas. Make sure they will do it beforehand

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭Quattroste

anaesthesiologists WTF do they know :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

i know an anaesthesblahblahologist, he told me its rubbish. they still do em, just personal preferences come into play

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

Wilburt wrote: »
    i know an anaesthesblahblahologist, he told me its rubbish. they still do em, just personal preferences come into play

That's just DAMN hypocrisy!!!!!!!

:mad::mad::mad:

Can't argue - Am sick. But those kind of things really REALLY wreck my head.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

emmiou wrote: »
    Last summer, when I was at antenatal classes in a Dublin hospital, the midwife giving the class said that the Anaesthesiologist was unlikely to give an epidural if there is a tattoo in the region... so never mind the pain of getting the tattoo done - think about giving birth without an epidural!!

That is BS! can't believe the anaethesiologist could be so misinformed :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 Weses

Don't do it until you really want to

Weses wrote: »
    Don't do it until you really want to

Brilliant. Absolute brilliant advice there.
    >_>

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

ah, emz, have missed you around here....

Haha, lawl! Why thank you.

Listen. I had a thought whilst watching Bertie's speech the other day. Do ya reckon you'd be badly discriminated against by the general public in elections if you had visual stuff...?

what was his speech? i saw a brief thing on the news here basically just sayin he was stepping down amid controversy of corruption, there was a quick denial speech from him, and that was it...

but yeah, most people would be well biased agianst someone with, say sleeves, or large plugs or something... hell, i work with kids, as a temp preschool teacher and have to hide my ankle tattoo and lip piercing so as to be taken seriously by the permanant staff and parents. god forbid a tattoo'd ruffian like me should be allowed to spend time with their kids? :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

we all know people with tattoos, piercings and more are unsavoury characters!

Damn right, I'm thinking of starting a petition to outlaw us!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭owlwink

Can I sign in my own blood????

as long as its normal blood, lol ah good times tonight at the BGRH/LL beers

owlwink wrote: »
    Can I sign in my own blood????

god no! you've had needles in that blood! it could have AIDS!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

god no! you've had needles in that blood! it could have AIDS!
    new needles yes.(sterilized)!

oh. thankyou for the info...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭beaushalloe

not meaning to hijack this thread but i have a question about lower back tattoo or tramp stamps are they are fondly refered to! i got a really small tatt on my lower back years ago. its a tribal swirly thing that goes horizontal in direction. for years i have wanted to make it bigger but i now (obviously:rolleyes:) want it to be more vertical. i am slightly arty and i would like to play around with the design myself just to see. question is tho how do i get it on to paper so that it will be in poportion? if anyone has any suggestions id be v greatfull thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Cherryvega

Get someone to take a pic of it, stick it into photoshop and you're laughing :)
    That or you could try make a stencil of it, work with projection/tracing paper.

^ What the lady said, get a good mate/sibling/partner to trace it for you using tracing paper, and get creative with your extension from there! :)

Don't forget to show us how it comes out! :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement