Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tshirt printing?

Options
  • 20-03-2008 1:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

hey all

our nightowls soccer team is looking to buy blank kits and kit badge/numbers/ sposors logo put on them, in cork...anybody know anyplace that could do a job for us here?:pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭StandnDeliver

camdenclothing in dublin are good

dont know anywhere in cork,that are as cheap and good quality

• Registered Users Posts: 46 bobjim

There are a couple of other threads on this:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055118652
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055118652

I started the latter thread and ended up going with a crowd called ECS on the Well Road in Douglas. Can't remember how much it cost but they were the only one who could do the job in a rush (needed t-shirts for a pub crawl!). They were in the Goldenpages at the time, don't know if they even exist any more.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
    bobjim

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭chuci

we got our college hoodies printed by a gang called ob sports i think it was. did us nurses a good deal too;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭JaneHudson

I definitely wouldn't recommend the gaff on Washington street, pure ****e. However there is a place near the park and ride at Dennehy's cross that was ok when I used them a few years ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 lucybeechams

Thanks for the help all, special thanks to bobjim ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭kcb

Dwyers next to Cubins

Advertisement