Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google ads gets it right

Options
  • 20-03-2008 9:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭

22949613418c22195077orw1.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 We Are Leeds

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

I've always found that very intrusive... Like when you're writing an awkward explanation email about why something's gone titsup and what's wrong etc.. and to my right I'm being offered "I'm sorry flowers and chocolates." and "relationship counselling."

**** you google, mind your own damn business!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

haha ... google spot on there :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭patmac

passive wrote: »
    I've always found that very intrusive... Like when you're writing an awkward explanation email about why something's gone titsup and what's wrong etc.. and to my right I'm being offered "I'm sorry flowers and chocolates." and "relationship counselling."

**** you google, mind your own damn business!

Ooops seem to have touched a nerve there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭David O'Keeffe

No, the ebay ones are worse. Ebay adverts search your page for some words and put them into the textbox and pretends it's on their website for auction!

For example, whilst reading BreakingNews.ie some months ago, I was looking at an article about a very serious news issue, and guess what the advert said...

"Looking for Clerical Sex Abuse?
    Find it on Ebay!"

Cringe. :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

Ha! Omfg! That's class. Nice find

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭David O'Keeffe

You can thank eBay for such a quality piece of web coding! :D

Advertisement