Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are Shops Open Good Friday ?

• 20-03-2008 10:40am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭

Are the shops in Waterford City open good Friday e.g. Clothes shops?

Will Argos be open?

Thanks lads!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭pommers

as far as i know they are all open as norm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭henboy9

looder wrote: »
    Are the shops in Waterford City open good Friday e.g. Clothes shops?

Will Argos be open?

Thanks lads!
    yep think so--banks are closed so are most of the goverment buildings :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,027 ✭✭✭iseegirls

Think most of the shops are closed at 6 on Friday tho. Dunno bout the big ones like Dunnes and Debenhams.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭decies

This question gets asked every year its catholic ireland,yes all shops will be open and am sure city square open till late as usual.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,500 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

I don;t give a monkeys about the religious side of things but you;d think people would live one bloody day without shops/pubs being opened, might be no harm for people to spent time with there familys

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭pommers

Cabaal wrote: »
    I don;t give a monkeys about the religious side of things but you;d think people would live one bloody day without shops/pubs being opened, might be no harm for people to spent time with there familys

have to agree:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭decies

Cabaal wrote: »
    Well said young man :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

If someone is forced to work every day of the year with the exception of Good Friday and Christmas Day then they should go to the labour courts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭JohnC.

Dunnes and Debenhams are indeed open until 9. Some smaller shops may close earlier. They will be closed Sunday though, so the usual panic buying of two weeks shopping because the shops are closed for one day is in evidence.

Advertisement