Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A company to supply/install bathroom?

Options
  • 20-03-2008 11:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭

Need a new bathroom right down to the tiles. Anyone recommend a good company that will supply and fit the entire thing? Not very DIY of me I appreciate but I'd imagine someone in here will know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭SteM

I've got a company booked into do this for 7th April. They're supplying/fitting a suite and going to tile the room too. I can pass on my opinion of them when they've finished if you want?

• Registered Users Posts: 39 truckey

Got this guy to do mine(Ronan 0863229531) in dublin and one of his lads did it in 4 days complete bathroom and re plumbed pipes as they were in house since 1972. Consisted of new toilet, sink, bath, electric shower,2 shelf lights and tiled floor and walls...Bathroom was small so only room for 1 guy to do work. But i supplied everything i'm sure he would supply if ya wanted.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

SteM wrote: »
    I've got a company booked into do this for 7th April. They're supplying/fitting a suite and going to tile the room too. I can pass on my opinion of them when they've finished if you want?

I'm off on holidays so I'm looking to get someone to do it when I'm gone. Can you send me the details please.

Advertisement