Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hot Dogs in Athlone

Options
  • 20-03-2008 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭

Did i see things last night or is there a hot dog stand in st peter's square. are they worth a try?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 denmcn

Yep, he's been there for a while now. I dont like hotdogs so I cant comment on how good they are though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 robbingood

yep there worth a try.burgers are nice.fair play to yer man standin out there til all hours in the freezin cold.he shud try outside bozos but id say hed hav 2much trouble

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

robbingood wrote: »
    yep there worth a try.burgers are nice.fair play to yer man standin out there til all hours in the freezin cold.he shud try outside bozos but id say hed hav 2much trouble

I think the Kiosk used to serve food after Bozos but things were getting out of hand with drunken fools.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

Yeah very tasty, worth a try.

hot_dog-798825-771399.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭veryangryman

Saint_Mel wrote: »
    I think the Kiosk used to serve food after Bozos but things were getting out of hand with drunken fools.

Damn fools. Ruining it for the rest of us. Shame Mr T didnt do those Snickers ads outside Bozos back then. Thats have sorted out the pricks! :D

• Advertisement

Damn fools. Ruining it for the rest of us. Shame Mr T didnt do those Snickers ads outside Bozos back then. Thats have sorted out the pricks! :D

Dunno if Mr T could handle himself around town. Remember Munchies???
    Saturday night is fight night ... lets get ready to rumble ... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭veryangryman

All due respect, but the food in Munchies would make me wanna throw a punch too! :eek:

All due respect, but the food in Munchies would make me wanna throw a punch too! :eek:

From what I can remember Munchies food was actually Supermacs.
    All the food was delivered in Spuermacs boxes/packaging. Or so I heard
    from someone working there at the time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

Saint_Mel wrote: »
    From what I can remember Munchies food was actually Supermacs.
    All the food was delivered in Spuermacs boxes/packaging. Or so I heard
    from someone working there at the time

INdeed it was.

Advertisement