Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bassist needed!!

Options
  • 20-03-2008 12:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭

Hi,

Sunset Vista requires a new bassist! We're a 5 piece covers/originals band. We urgently require a new bassist, regular gigs arranged with experience in the Irish gigging scene. We've played in Longford, Leitrim, Cavan, Monaghan, Mayo, etc....

We pride ourselves on our unbeatable energetic stage shows and unfaltering committment to all things rock!!! Originals are a very important aspect of our set.

PM me, if you're interested, for more info!!!!

Climb aboard the rock train friends!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭NullZer0

Sunset V wrote: »
    Hi,

Sunset Vista requires a new bassist! We're a 5 piece covers/originals band. We urgently require a new bassist, regular gigs arranged with experience in the Irish gigging scene. We've played in Longford, Leitrim, Cavan, Monaghan, Mayo, etc....

We pride ourselves on our unbeatable energetic stage shows and unfaltering committment to all things rock!!! Originals are a very important aspect of our set.

PM me, if you're interested, for more info!!!!

Climb aboard the rock train friends!!

Never heard of ye guys.

I play lead and Bass - Playing 10 years. I'm 21 years old and interested.

Need more info first though.

Advertisement