Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy Easter

Options
  • 20-03-2008 12:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

Well seen I'm always the last to have my say I decided to start this thread :D
    Anyway just incase anyone wants to get me an Easter egg, I suppose my preference would have to be an Aero :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Ruby-J

happy easter to you too! im more of a creme egg/galaxy girl myself! :D

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

Happy Easter everybody. I hope ye are all stocked up with beer for tomorrow. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭Curvy Vixen

Galaxy, Galaxy and some Galaxy please!!!

Oh, and maybe one of these!!!

Large-Chocolate-Easter-Egg-IMG450066m.jpg

...or one of these at a push!! :D:D

Large-Easter-Eggs-IMG450064m.jpg

I'm not curvy for no reason!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭ports best

id go for a creme egg,shur maybe ruby or curvy might have one for me on the 28th:p

ports best wrote: »
    id go for a creme egg,shur maybe ruby or curvy might have one for me on the 28th:p

right back at ye! :D;)

• Advertisement

I could do you a boiled egg :p:p:p

hard or soft or is that up to me;)

Well after seeing your last thread I may rescind my offer!!

Well after seeing your last thread I may rescind my offer!!

lmao

im sorry:(

• Advertisement

Spurs??????????????????????

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Silent Rain

Happy easter to all..... but I think we're forgetting the true meaning of Easter.
    Everybody should remember to take some time out over the weekend to reflect and give thanks to the Easter Bunny for his gifts.
    Have to agree with CV about the Galaxy Egg.... I've never felt the same about the Creme Eggs when I found out that they werent filled with that yellow white stuff in the middle :(
    How do they get that yellow stuffin the middle anyway ? Do they freeze them first ?

i sopose they do freeze it but i dont really know silent, who does the vixen support me wonders:rolleyes:

Nah, they squirt it in through the little hole at the top of the egg!

I can make chocolate eggs but never tried a cream egg!

no way do they squirt curvy.....do ya know when ya get the creme egg easter egg how come the 2 small ones are proper creme eggs but the big one you get has notin in the middle, now if that was full of the creme egg stuff, my god yummers

Hhmmmmm......imagine trying to eat that though! You'd need a wetsuit and snorkel LOL!

and imagine the state of your tummy and teeth after it! :eek:

lol lol curvy id try it with them it would be well worth it, but why dont they make them like that, it cant be that hard, i love that idea curvy im LOLing away here

Maybe that amount of sugar in one place at one time has so many health hazzards they just decided against......
    As much as I'd like to believe they go around injecting the yellow centres, I dont think there's anyway this would work. For a start it'd look too freaky. There'd be like a big Creme egg fertilization machine on the assembly line :D

here ye all go!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cadbury's_Creme_Egg

The fondant filling is solid when the eggs are made, then injected with an enzyme which causes it to liquify into the gooey substance found in the finished product.

• Advertisement

Told you they injected it! No-one ever believes me :(

This is what we need PB!!!

Picture13.jpg

Picture17.jpg

Picture19.jpg

ruby your mad in a good way doh,;)

oh jaysus wouldnt that be heaven curvy,,, why do you do this to me when im trying to work,, how do you eat yours

Emmm, i got the munchies.

I haven't done a tap all day and have another two case studies to do as well as my real job!!!! If I don't get those done I have to stay at home this weekend and finish them!

I am SO not going to say how I eat mine PB, not if I have to meet you all face to face next week!!!! How do you eat yours??

The big cream egg is deadly

Picture19.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. yum!!!!

Vital statistics of eggs......

Standard creme egg : Height : 2" Girth : 4" Weight : 40 g Calories : 175

Creme de la creme egg : Height : 8". Girth : 16.5". Weight : A whopping 2.25 kg!! Calories : estimated 10000!!

You wouldn't be biting off the top and sucking the middle out of that one LOL!

i eat mine with a spoon! :D

but for that monster you'd need a shovel!

• Advertisement

Based on what those little machines in the gym tell me, a half hour run burns about 300 calories so thats not a problem.... you could work off those calories on a 33 hour run......

Advertisement