Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy Easter

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭ports best

i will tell you how i eat mine when we meet next week curvy ok, its not pleasant doh...:D:D

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

Sorry everybody. EASTER IS CANCELLED :D

dogbunnyears2sm.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭Curvy Vixen

KIKEL :eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 BLOBBY

Maybe that amount of sugar in one place at one time has so many health hazzards they just decided against......
    As much as I'd like to believe they go around injecting the yellow centres, I dont think there's anyway this would work. For a start it'd look too freaky. There'd be like a big Creme egg fertilization machine on the assembly line :D

lol

KIKEL :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Don't panic Curvy, Easter is no longer cancelled. They have found someone to take the easter bunnys place. We'll all get our easter eggs

Easter_Bunny_Dog.jpg

• Advertisement

LOL, do you think we could attach ears to Mini's lampshade and pass her off as the easter bunny????

Mini saves Easter !!!!!! :D:D

mini.jpg?imgmax=512

Apologies for the bad photoshop.

PMSL ~ that is fab!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frame it for Ruby for Friday night!! Actually, print it off and we can put it up in the snug or wherever we are meeting so that we all know where to go!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭undecided

Hi !!!!! hows everyone? feels like I haven been on in ages! looks like I'm missing all the fun! :(You lot are classics sitting here in my mams pissin myself laughin! (think she starting to get worried):D

Happy Easter!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Ruby-J

kikel wrote: »
    Mini saves Easter !!!!!! :D:D

mini.jpg?imgmax=512

Apologies for the bad photoshop.

Brilliant!!!!! lmao!!!

Hope ye all had a good weekend!

• Advertisement

good morning everyone how was the weekend.. are we all good for the 28th

yip yip yip, looking forward to it! :D

how was the weekend Ms. J, i got a creme egg easter egg, twas lovely, i got a terrys chocolate orange as well twas very nice as well,

ports best wrote: »
    good morning everyone how was the weekend.. are we all good for the 28th

I was sick all weekend. My antibiotics finish on Friday. So as long as nothing comes up with upwork i should be gagging for beer. :D

kikel you will be in a heap by 8.30 if your only finished the tablets on friday

ports best wrote: »
    kikel you will be in a heap by 8.30

Nothing new there :D

curvy vixen could be in trouble then could she

Err hello!!!!!!!!

hello curvy how goes it on this fine day;)

It's going pretty good so far...I seem to have a secret admirer who has left 3 Cream Eggs one by one on my desk so far this morning....and I've eaten all 3 :D

How are y'all???? Looking forward to Friday??

• Advertisement

yep im well up for friday anyway, you ate the 3 creme eggs curvy, dont forget one for me on friday night, i will bring the little spurs jersey for mini, i was talkin to ruby and shes ok with that:D..... hows is work curvy

I ordered that 2kg one for you PB ~ it's being delivered to POP directly ~ that and the snorkel and wetsuit LOL!

You SO were not talking to Ruby about a *cough, cough* Spurs jersey for Mini ~ she already has the Arsenal one on ~ she was out with it on her walk last night cos it was a bit chilly ~ got her Arsenal ear muffs and doggy wellies too!!!!

Work is cool ~ boss away and I'm doing up a pub quiz!! And I'm getting Cream Eggs mmmmm.....

aaaahhh i wana creme egg, see your messin about the arsenal thing but im serious i have to bring it down fri night, o r maybe she did put it on the dog last night the way no one might notice it at night time.... me thinks thats the reason.. my boss is gone away as well for the day,, happy days..;)

Curvy Vixen and Ports Best. Both of your bosses are gone away. any chance ye work in the same office? :eek:

jaysus i never taught that kikel, i doubt it doh, i work in portarlington i dont think the vixen does, still it does seem dodgy dosent it;)

LOL kikel I never thought of that!!!!

I work in Dublin though so I think I'm safe.......*phew*..... *more to the point, my cream eggs are safe hee he hee*

they might be safe today but not forever ( im doin the evil laugh now ok), they will be mine all mine, yummers...

how are you all? i spent the weekend getting over friday night...NOT! but i did get a game of texas hold em in...and i corupted mini too! Lol

PA190130.jpg

and then she went and hid in her basket because she lost...AWW

PA190124.jpg

Do any of you play it too?

I've played a few time. not 100% on the rules. As long as their are no serious players here we could have a game the next time we meet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭undecided

Oh I love poker been ages since I played! got major thrashing over xmas playing! :mad:

Advertisement