Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

clairvoyant,healers

Options
  • 20-03-2008 1:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

hi all
    has anyone out there seen joe coleman at work or have any information about his work thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭phaze

Going to see him in about 5 weeks time - will let you know how I get on!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Who/where/what is he?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 londonlady

thank you phaze that will be very interesting

hi 6th im trying to find out more he is a medium ,clairvoyant ,healer and he come from ballyfermont in dublin i dont know him or his work so i was wondering if anyone has some details he is going to do a workshop in donegal sometime so was interested in info

phaze wrote: »
    Going to see him in about 5 weeks time - will let you know how I get on!
    thank you phaze that will be helpful im new to this forum so hope this works in reply

• Advertisement

Who/where/what is he?

He's based in Ballyfermot I think. A friend of mine booked for us. She was told we'll get a reading on our past, present and future, a spiritual healing and that he'll give messages from those we love who have passed over.

Unfortunately I've realised I can't make it the day booked so have to postpone but as I said I'll let you know how I get on with him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 ballyer

heya do any of ye have his number, and do you no where about in ballyfermot he is thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭celtic1888

ballyer wrote: »
    heya do any of ye have his number, and do you no where about in ballyfermot he is thanks

think hes up over Downeys boozer....

number is on the door i think...

celtic1888 wrote: »
    think hes up over Downeys boozer....

number is on the door i think...

went for a ramble down there last night & couldnt find any indication of Joe coleman anywhere....

only places that where upstairs on that block where the upstairs lounge of Downeys, the Shinners office, Dentists & hair dressers....

http://www.ballyer.net/2007/12/as-i-was-welcom.html

heres a link to a story about Joe....

actually can someone PM me his number....ive never seen a medium or a healer before so it may be a bit of fun

i think he over jackies flowers shop.. i'll hav a look later and c if i can get his number but i don't think its on the door

• Advertisement

Yeah he is over Jackie's Florists.

I went to see him today with three others. I thought he was great - came out with a real sense of well being. He was very accurate on a lot of points, only a couple of things I couldn't identify with. He asked quite a few questions which really put my sister off but I was amazed at some of the things he said to me. Obviously time will reveal just how accurate he was but I was very comfortable with him and just beaming when I left. My two friends thought he was brilliant too.

I don't have his number but I can get it and PM it to anyone who is interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,700 ✭✭✭✭holly1

I would be interested, thanks Phaze.
    Did he say anything about your past that made sense,also were there any messages from loved ones passed on?

I don't have his number but I can get it and PM it to anyone who is interested.

pass it on to me pleeeez:D

cheers

yea wil u get us the number aswel please

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭undecided

Just wondering if you got any messages from loved ones that were accurate? I'm looking for someone who can that sort of thing anyone with reccomendations? went to christine honahan was v disappointed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭Sunn

undecided wrote: »
    Just wondering if you got any messages from loved ones that were accurate? I'm looking for someone who can that sort of thing anyone with reccomendations? went to christine honahan was v disappointed!

I don't want to be rude or upset you, but what makes you think anyone proclaiming to be a "medium" or a "healer" to actually have these abilities.

Its sadly just a bi product of society, people wanting to know about messages from the other side, material gain, meeting their perfect spouse.

If you truly believe these abilities exist then I see no reason for you not to pursue them yourself.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Sunn please read the forum charter and stick to the topic at hand

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭undecided

sunn

When people claim to have these abilities I know that many are not genuine, but the reason I went to see the last lady in belief that it could be done was due to the fact that newspapers reported her to have the ability to do so and she suposedly solved a murder few yrs ago this way!

Undecided, he didn't have any messages as such. He knew that my mam died of organ failure and that we were all with her when she died. He said her dog was with her and that she said I was to try and let her go. He said the next time I cry it will be with joy and happiness. He also knew that the farmer who died of a heart attack was my uncle on my dad's side.

Most of the reading was about me though so he may not be the best person for what you are looking for. Sorry.

I am waiting for my friend to send me on his number and I will PM thoses who have asked for his number then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 daithi b

Phase Can you also pm me joe's number too thanx,,,,,:)

• Advertisement

I have PMed numbers. I look forward to hearing how others get on!

I have PMed numbers. I look forward to hearing how others get on!

hi Phaze....

will ye pm me the number pleeeez...

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 9 malaika

Hi Phase
    could you please pm me the number. Pretty please
    Thanks n advance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 RachA

Hi Could you PM me Joe's number if you don't mind.
    Thanks a mil

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Tippin

Hi could you send on Joe Coleman's no. to me too please...I'd really appreciate it thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 dazzling_jem

I'm intregued.

just wondering how much he charges?

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Mitzy

Hi could someone please PM me his number also? Thanks a mill

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Titania

This guy sounds interesting... I wonder if one of you could PM me his details?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 lucyloo24

Hi if you could PM me Joe Coleman's number that would be great heard great things about him but cant get a number anywhere.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 allymc

I have been to joe many times (friend of a friend) and at first he was very accurate though asked lots of questions. In the recent times i have been to him, he seemed to tell me things that had been said before. To be honest i think he's only in it for the money now as he's charging 60euro for a half an hours reading!! Ps i have his number if anyone is interested

Advertisement