Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

clairvoyant,healers

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 caeter

dont think joe coleman is in it for the money at all. recently went to see him and was 60 for an hours reading but it went on longer for over an hour and a half for the same price. thought he was really brilliant best reading i ever went too and really recommend him, lovely man, felt great after leaving the reading.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 footloose jen

hi could whoever has joe colemans number please pm me with thanks a lot!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭magenta73

please, please could someone pm me joe coleman's numer please:D

or if anybody has Dimpna's number could you pass it on to me also thank's:D:D

heya magenta i dont have dymphna's number i was given joe colemans number on a forum the other day if you still want it let me know!!!:cool:

• Advertisement

Hi Jen, someone passed on joe's number to me I'm going to try ring him tomorrow and see if some friends want to come along, thanks anyway!:D

Oh and also Jen, I got Dympna's number also if you want it?

yeah! thanks magenta, i ve been to dymphna before, but i got a chance to go to a medium in crumlin that a friend recommended, and i think ill stick with her i can pm you with the number if you like!!!

is she good? if so could you pm me her number please and thanks
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭karynp

who in crumlin please

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 468 ✭✭snowy2008

could i have joes number please? thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Hi I would like Joe's number too please.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Serena08

phaze wrote: »
    Yeah he is over Jackie's Florists.

I went to see him today with three others. I thought he was great - came out with a real sense of well being. He was very accurate on a lot of points, only a couple of things I couldn't identify with. He asked quite a few questions which really put my sister off but I was amazed at some of the things he said to me. Obviously time will reveal just how accurate he was but I was very comfortable with him and just beaming when I left. My two friends thought he was brilliant too.

I don't have his number but I can get it and PM it to anyone who is interested.

I would love his number please ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 limase

Hi - could i get his number too please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Nic187

Hi everyone,
    Joe has been working with Spirit all his life and is a very honest and genuine man. Readings involve information on past present and future, this work he channels through Spirit Guides and Angels.
    He communicates with people who have passed from this life into the Spirit World.

Joe's number is <snip>, his email address is <snip> If you would like to contact him regarding readings, healings or spiritual development classes please phone him.

His healing room is based on Ballyfermot Road, over Jackie's Florist.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭jimm55

I see there is imfo. about Joe inclouding his number on the new web-site about Kerrytown .

I have been to Joe myself several times , and have always been very impressed. He is one of the best , as far as I know.

londonlady wrote: »
    hi 6th im trying to find out more he is a medium ,clairvoyant ,healer and he come from ballyfermont in dublin i dont know him or his work so i was wondering if anyone has some details he is going to do a workshop in donegal sometime so was interested in info
    joe is doing a workshop in Dungloe in Co. Donegal on 13th june. There is info. about him on the new site about the Kerrytown apparitions.

yes I have got messages through joe coleman that were very accurate. I was in lot of trouble at the time , and he was the first to show me light at the end of the tunnell. Eveything worked out ,exactly as Joe told it would. It was 6 months to year down the road at that stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Overblood

My aunt was diagnosed with breast cancer and she really doesn't want to undergo surgery and chemo. Do you think he could magic it away with his clairvoyant healing powers?

i think your aunt should have the treatement, but Joe may be able to help stop it comming back. That is what happened with my sister in law. That is about 5 years ago. to date all her tests have bee clear since.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 pears

Hi,

Can anyone recommend anyone who is does readings in the Dublin area. Been to Tricia in Finglas and Helen Feely, both are very good.

Read lots of positive feedback about Dympna and Joe Coleman - would be most grateful if there contact numbers could be passed on.

;)

Joe's number and more info can be found at kerrytown-apparitions .com.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 kelliw

hi i would love to go see joe coleman iv actualy been trying to get his number months now...how do i get it?

jimm55 wrote: »
    i think your aunt should have the treatement, but Joe may be able to help stop it comming back. That is what happened with my sister in law. That is about 5 years ago. to date all her tests have bee clear since.

Ah, so he's able to do something that might happen anyways.

It's pretty sunny outside now. I wonder could he make it rain within the next two months.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Overblood, your contempt, while subtle, is not appropriate here. For more strenuous discussion please open a separate thread in skeptics.

Ok.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 468 ✭✭snowy2008

the guy is supposed to be a fraud, id avoid joe like the plague, basically reeling off the same story to everyone, bet now a certain poster will quote this and say its not true, now thats my psychic imput :)

pears wrote: »
    Hi,

Can anyone recommend anyone who is does readings in the Dublin area. Been to Tricia in Finglas and Helen Feely, both are very good.

Read lots of positive feedback about Dympna and Joe Coleman - would be most grateful if there contact numbers could be passed on.

;)

hi ive just read your post, ive had readings off a medium in crumlin recently and i found her very good i can pm you with her details if your interested!!!!

If you are so sure Joe is a fraud...................why don't you prove it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 pears

hi ive just read your post, ive had readings off a medium in crumlin recently and i found her very good i can pm you with her details if your interested!!!!

Hi that would be great if you could forward me details of the women in the Crumlin area...many thanks

Advertisement