Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

clairvoyant,healers

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 vocalvenus

Could anyone PM me numbers of any good clairvoyants in Dublin area?

Thanks in advance.

xoxox

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭jimm55

has anybody heard Joe Coleman on the T.V program last week? I would love to have heard it. He is all over the papers here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 27JOHN58

celtic1888 wrote: »
    pass it on to me pleeeez:D

cheers
    number for joe colman ballyfermet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Barnaby

Hi, What I cannot understand is this. The Catholic Church doesn't approve of Clairvoyants so why is Our Lady appearing to this man then?

He said that she would appear at Knock today. I have a friend that went, sorry I didn't go now, she is just off the phone. Apparently something did happen. The clouds parted, something that looked like the Host spun in the sky. The priests left Mass to go out to look at it. When it finished everyone clapped. I am waiting to hear more on the news RTE were there. This guy created quite a stir with his prediction. My friend is stuck can't even get out of Knock the traffic is so bad!

I would like to see this guy but would be so afraid that he would tell me anything bad, I am a coward! lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 mayogirl0311

Hi Phaze
    Please pls pls email/pm me the phone number of Joe coleman. I really want a reading. Have u seen him since your last reading? In hindsight do you think he was very good or just luke warm? I have been to so many and they have been rubbish.
    Thanks so much

• Advertisement

Hi Phaze
    Please pls pls email/pm me the phone number of Joe coleman. I really want a reading. Have u seen him since your last reading? In hindsight do you think he was very good or just luke warm? I have been to so many and they have been rubbish.
    Thanks so much
    joe's phone no. is on the site kerrytown aparitions. He will be in knock saturday the 31st. He has predicted Our Lady will appear there again then.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 kt1234

hi nic 187 i realise you posted this back in june but i was wondering if you could pm me joe's number and e-mail, i got a number from the kerrytown website but have had no luck getting through and im hoping to contact him, thanking you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 santronian

jimm55 wrote: »
    I see there is imfo. about Joe inclouding his number on the new web-site about Kerrytown .

I have been to Joe myself several times , and have always been very impressed. He is one of the best , as far as I know.

has anyone joes new number !! seems to have gone underground !!! meant to meet him today over jackies florists but the woman there said he changed his number and moved!! anyone got any information!!

As far as I know Joe is not seeing anybody untill the new year. That's what he told a friend of mine last week. He will be in Knock on the 5th.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 jessieb

Hi I am really interested in contacting joe would anybody have a number for him?

• Advertisement
Advertisement