Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

What happens when you hit the fire button at a gas pump

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Fozzie Bear

Ha!

Long way from my college days working part time in the old Renmore Esso station here in Galway for those who remember it.

During safety training we were told the emergency button would cut off the fuel supply and electrics. After that (and i quote) we were told to "run like f*ck":D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

American video. Standard petrol pump

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,752 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Is that dry powder?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Did he accidentally pushed it or the device malfunctioned?

I can't decide which would be funnier.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Why naming it ChickAccidentallyPressesFireButton.flv when it's clearly a man pushing the button.

Anyway, good one :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,377 ✭✭✭Curran

Yeah it was 2 blokes - but was it the chick at the till that accidently pressed it??
    Anyways :eek: , you wouldnt be too happy if you were suited up and on the way to an interview or something!!
    Errrr i wont be able to make it cos.......
    YEAH RIGHT !!!!!

Advertisement