Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

spurs supporters in portarlington

Options
  • 20-03-2008 3:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys, Just wondereing was there any spurs supporters on the boards from portarlington, or am i on my own here

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭Curvy Vixen

OMG you are SO on your own.......

GO ON YOU GOONERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭ports best

how did i know you would be 1 of them gooooooners, jaysus vixen come on i will transform ya to the good side;)

This will never, ever, never, ever, happen PB..........

In fact, all the top people are Gooners ya know!

0,5001,5458532,00.jpg

not been bad now or anything curvy, but your welcome to have her as a gooner:D:D, i bet i will change you when we meet up

Ya see PB, 36 views and you're all alone :(:p:p

• Advertisement

i probably viewed it 30 times myself curvy, im gona leave it for a few days and see what happens, theres not many people on line at the mo:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Ruby-J

well i can barely support myself never mind a team!!!! :D

ports best wrote: »
    i probably viewed it 30 times myself curvy, im gona leave it for a few days and see what happens, theres not many people on line at the mo:rolleyes:

LOL, okay PB, we believe you ;) Bless......

Ruby, I have no advice to offer....other than become a Gooner ASAP!!! I'll bring you a shirt next week!

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Silent Rain

Think the "Muller Duffy" is a big spurs fan as well PB, so at least you're not the only one in Port. Although I'm not sure if its the same kinda thing :D

see curvy them posts are startin to come in now OMG im goin to need 2 computers to put all the replies on:D

• Advertisement

Think the "Muller Duffy" is a big spurs fan as well PB, so at least you're not the only one in Port. Although I'm not sure if its the same kinda thing :D

Silent Rain, is he the man with the white hair who cycles the bike with the coloured streamer things coming out of the handle bars???

i like the way your thinkin silent but me dont thinks its the same thing:D... ruby dont let curvy pawn off her gooners jersey on you, i know your better than that ruby arent ya;)

thats him curvy

Didnt know if you'd know who I was referring to Curvy. He's been doing that since I was in primary school in the town. Not sure if he still does it, but for a while you could hire him for parties (Chipendale style) if that kinda thing floats your boat.

Yeah I see him in the summer time on his bike ~ God love him, not a care in the world!!!!

PB, I'll stick with the Queen thanks!!!!!

oh curvy we have so much to talk about next week now im well up for it

Anyways PB, I win this one....I just ordered this outfit for Mini!!!

arsshrt.jpg

It's starting to look like there are 4 people in this forum who are already in "Long Weekend" mode. Anybody got any massively interesting plans for it ?

well i hope when your putting it on him he takes the hand of ya, doin that to poor little mini, shes sick enough as it is without inflicting that on her, how could you be so mean curvy:p:)

Anyways PB, I win this one....I just ordered this outfit for Mini!!!

arsshrt.jpg

LMAO! im on the fence on this one guys although Curvy is kinda winning my vote since shes even kitting mini out too! :D

• Advertisement

not much at the moment silent cinema tommorw night maybe, stay in saturday with a dvd and go to the pub sunday night, wot about yourself

its all false promises ruby, empty promises, curvy knows the lovely mini is your soft spot resist i tell ya for the love of god resist

ports best wrote: »
    its all false promises ruby, empty promises, curvy knows the lovely mini is your soft spot resist i tell ya for the love of god resist

Hee hee hee...........

she_devil.jpg

Think am visiting a few mates friday night, might go to the Port Gaa match on saturday and am sure will land in a pub for at least one of the nights.

It's starting to look like there are 4 people in this forum who are already in "Long Weekend" mode. Anybody got any massively interesting plans for it ?

I know it seems like i'm one of the 'Portarlington 4' but I have to confess that I have so much work to do I could cry!!!! Both in here and at home ~ I may spend this weekend like last weekend ~ 2 x 14 hour days studying and working on case studies!!!

*This is much more fun though :D*

If it makes ya feel better, I have a tonne of work to get through here as well, but as I've wasted pretty much the whole afternoon acquainting myself with you lot, I might as well put off the bit catch up till next wednesday. Have to get my mobile broadband working so I can waste time at home on this thing instead of in here though. What are the case studies on ?

whos port playin sat night silent is it senior, i should be flat out to but for ye i will chat all day,,, curvy its the easter wkend ya have to get out at least one night for a few drinkeys

i just clicked on member "therecklessone" and they support spurs Ports B!

ironic that!

Ruby Shush!!!!!!

Case Studies are on massage ~ I am studying massage therapy part time ~ NO COMMENTS BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement

jaysus curvy you sound perfect, thank you ruby, thats a free drink for you next friday night ok;)

Advertisement