Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

spurs supporters in portarlington

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

In fact, all the top people are Gooners ya know!

Yeah...

mainbin.jpg

nataliecassidyREX_450x350.jpg

jamie_oliver_narrowweb__300x424,0.jpg

RORMCG_h250.jpg

Illustrious company...:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭ports best

how goes it my man, thank you for posting on my thread, curvy are you there, COYS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Ruby-J

ports best wrote: »
    jaysus curvy you sound perfect, thank you ruby, thats a free drink for you next friday night ok;)

il hold you to that! :D

just need to get silent rain to pay up too for that terrible terrible terrible lampshade comment.

sniff sniff

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Hi Guys, Just wondereing was there any spurs supporters on the boards from portarlington, or am i on my own here

Mate, click on the link in my signature to take you to the Spurs supporters club on here, I'm sure there's a few Laois Yids have posted in the past.

lol at therecklessone's post lol

• Advertisement

i think it had to be said ruby, but he meant it in a funny way, are you a spurs supporter now,,, come on ya know ya want to

i think it had to be said ruby, but he meant it in a funny way, are you a spurs supporter now,,, come on ya know ya want to

nope sorry, i dont really have an interest in the english premiership! lol

ok then ruby but just dont be a gooner for your own sake ok

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 keano11

I'm a Spurs fan and I used live in Port for the first 13 years of my life, but that was a long time ago! :eek:

Advertisement