Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Contacting RSA?

Options
  • 20-03-2008 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have trouble trying to contact the RSA? I had been waiting ages for a new test date after cancelling my first so I tried ringing them to make sure the cancellation had gone through properly. Every time I tried to ring I'd either be told the office was closed, the waiting list was over 10 minutes to talk to someone or I'd just get a high pitch, unstopping, beep. I continuously tried, at all times of the day, to contact them for a week but my test date then appeared so I obviously didn't need to contact them again. I also emailed them 3 or 4 times but it always came back as failed.

I'm now trying to ring again to apply for a cancellation and am getting the same problems. I must not be the only one having such problems, or am I?

Edit: Just got through there now and was on hold to talk to a real person when the 'beep' cut in again. I tried to ring back again and got so far as selecting what province I was in and then the 'beep' cut in again. I can't afford to keep ringing them like this.

Comments

Advertisement