Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Valeting in Kildare or Newbridge

Options
  • 20-03-2008 4:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 905 ✭✭✭

How do all,
    Does anybody know of any car valeters in Kildare? Flynn's across from Lidl is gone and I don't know of another one in the town.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

I used the crowd in Whitewater recently and was happy enough with them-it's a franchise and the name escapes me at the moment.

Only gripes were that it took an hour longer than they told me beforehand and I had to pay for parking on top of the valet! (although I assume that this is standard for any such operations)

There's also VAN Autos, just off J10 (near Halfords)-haven't used them myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 dizzydub

Yeah Crystal Clean in the Whitewater is good. I use them all the time

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭twenty8

There is one in the public car park in Naas as well. No idea if they are good or whatever - just saw them at the weekend. The shopping centre with M&S in it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 midorigirl

twenty8 wrote: »
    There is one in the public car park in Naas as well. No idea if they are good or whatever - just saw them at the weekend. The shopping centre with M&S in it.

I've used them a couple of times before and car sparkling clean when they're done. Think they have a special offer on at the moment for mino valet for €45 instead of €55. Must book my own in again:)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,237 ✭✭✭✭djimi

If you can make the trek out then Id recommend the dude in the underground carpark of Supervalu in Clane. For I think it was €70 he spent the whole day at my car, cleaned, washed, polished and de-tared the thing inside and out (obviously didnt de-tar inside!); she was like a new car when I got her back. Id highly recommend him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭Gregsor

My friend Mick does valeting and also coordinates the valeting for Sheehy`s autos Naas.
    Highly recommended,worth a quote ;)
    M & T Valet,Mob-0851097542 tell him Greg sent you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 hanevydanielle

I use Splash Valeting their mobile and come to you anywhere in leinster very cheap. Get my Coupe done all the time. Interior always restored

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 579 ✭✭✭panama

I use Splash Valeting their mobile and come to you anywhere in leinster very cheap. Get my Coupe done all the time. Interior always restored

New user, 2 posts advertising same service, hmm.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 sobaga

I used Stephan Car Valeting recently, a friend recommended him to me - he did a very good job on my car for a reasonable price (although I must say in fairness that having compared the prices the Splash valeting guys come out slightly cheaper). I was delighted with the fact that he was at my place ON TIME (drove from Dublin to Newbridge on Christmas Eve, when the roads were icy) and used products I know very well (Concept Chemicals products, professional stuff, not the likes of AutoGlym that you can buy in a supermarket). Don't know what the other chaps use, perhaps Stephan is slightly more expensive because the products he uses are more expensive? Don't know, but definitely will use him again.

sobaga wrote: »
    used products I know very well (Concept Chemicals products, professional stuff, not the likes of AutoGlym that you can buy in a supermarket).

Nothing wrong with Autoglym and imo they are up there with the best and feedback i have had and seen from car owners clubs here and in the UK would rate them easily in their top 3 of car cleaning product companies.
    I personally use the Chemical Guys/Menzerna/Poorboys World/Blackfire/Meguiars and Autoglym products on my cars the last 5 years and would highly recommend any of them if you can afford them :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 sobaga

Gregsor wrote: »
    Nothing wrong with Autoglym and imo they are up there with the best and feedback i have had and seen from car owners clubs here and in the UK would rate them easily in their top 3 of car cleaning product companies.
    I personally use the Chemical Guys/Menzerna/Poorboys World/Blackfire/Meguiars and Autoglym products on my cars the last 5 years and would highly recommend any of them if you can afford them :cool:
    Well, I cannot afford having CARS, so probably will not be able to afford the products you are using on yours ;P I am just an owner of one Eleanor and prefer Concept for her ;)

Well, I cannot afford having CARS, so probably will not be able to afford the products you are using on yours ;P I am just an owner of one Eleanor and prefer Concept for her ;)

When i said CARS it was meant in ownership over the years,but i do have 2 at the moment,one is a workhorse and one is a plaything in such,you can guess which one gets the Turtlewax treatment then.

Nice to have an Eleanor,lucky man.
    You must have been to the Classic car shows around Kildare in the summer?
    St Patricks day parades maybe?
    Probably seen the car at some stage ;).

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭ABitofsense

Sorry to keep this one going but i've being searching the net for ages for a good valet company and this seems to be the only forum.

My GFs car was damaged in the floods last week. The car is ok now but the interior is damp and starting to smell, and floor still hold some water. So im looking for a good valet company? Any recommendation?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

The guys in whitewater carpark done my car and done a great job on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭One shot on kill

there is a guy in kildare and he is savage now infairness and a nice guy to pm me for details if your interested

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Moon Indigo

Know this is an old thread but worth a try :D. I am looking for a good place to get the car valeted. Need the seats, floor etc hooverd and washed. Anyone know anyone that is good? Thanks

Know this is an old thread but worth a try :D. I am looking for a good place to get the car valeted. Need the seats, floor etc hooverd and washed. Anyone know anyone that is good? Thanks

Here you go https://www.facebook.com/carvaleting,still one of the best around in my opinion.

Tell him i referred you,he'll look after you ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭Sobanek

I can certainly recommend https://www.facebook.com/stephancarvaleting - he is in Dublin but had no problem coming to Newbridge with his mobile car valeting van. He is quite a flexible chap and did a brilliant job on my car. And I did not have to go anywhere to have the car cleaned ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Moon Indigo

I wasn't even expecting a reply :D! Thanks so much I will go and check them out now. Again really appreciate it cheers! ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2 AutoDetailer

Gregsor wrote: »
    used products I know very well (Concept Chemicals products, professional stuff, not the likes of AutoGlym that you can buy in a supermarket).

I had to agree with you there Greg
    To be honest Auto Glym is the best Valeting products on the market with great results every time, I'm professional car Valeter and trust and these products hands down safe for the car and person using them, concept products are too harsh on car for example the tar and glue is too strong and will damage plastic headlights on cars and also you'd get a banging headache from it to.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭asgaard

Know this is an old thread, but need clean my car (full valet including interior) in Kildare area.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

asgaard wrote: »
    Know this is an old thread, but need clean my car (full valet including interior) in Kildare area.
    I'd still recommend the guys in Whitewater shopping centre carpark. They do a good job every time. A good thing is you can leave the car and go for a bite to eat or look around the shop's while their doing it. I hate standing around watching people work. I feel that they think i'm checking up on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭asgaard

ken wrote: »
    I'd still recommend the guys in Whitewater shopping centre carpark. They do a good job every time. A good thing is you can leave the car and go for a bite to eat or look around the shop's while their doing it. I hate standing around watching people work. I feel that they think i'm checking up on them.
    Would they clean dirty interior as well? Some of the Dublin valets firms takes 100 quid for full valet/clean and it takes 3/4 hours. Will have a look for lads in Whitewater car park.
    Thanks for advice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭Red Crow

Yeah I'd definitely look at Crystal Clean in the Whitewater.

Advertisement