Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

phoenix festival skate competition

Options
  • 20-03-2008 5:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

attention krew, organising skate competition to coincide with tullamore phoenix festival. Decent imput so far as regards cash prizes. if you have any involvement with organising these events and could give us some pointers, it would be very much appreciated. the fest is running from the 17th till the 20th of july, if you or your crews are interested in participating please contact me here on boards.ie. peace byronexile:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭Kenjd

Hope it goes well.
    Make money from Skateboarding?? You must be having a laugh :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 byronexile

Hey dude the object of this is not for any personal gain , but rather to try to showcase the talented youth of ireland, give them an oppurtunity to get their kicks, show their tricks. we have been promised a pretty generous prizefund if we can get matching sponsorship.. so get on to your clubs and local skate shops, location, permits and insurance have all been taken care of so all crew have to do is turn up, sign up and get skating, but we need in put from folk who have experience or are willing to sponsor a particular style of event. get back to me guys!! byronexile

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭Kenjd

Sorry didn't mean to diss what your doing, was reminiscing about what people would say to me years ago! Things like "Go get a real job!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭ciencin

So how is the progress going with this so far? Did you's get much organized yet or still at the planning stage? Also where abouts is this going to be?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 kidflan07

Hi Im starting inline rollerblading. Is there a club/lessons around.

Im a web/online marketeer. Be glad to help you with your project.

Fran

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Crazyscotty

Hey Man
    Depending on where the festival is, i would gladly come take some skate photos of the skaters there!You can check out some of my skate photos on my bebo page www.bebo.com/quitscrewingaround .I could also promote this festival for you around Dublin and Co. Wicklow if that would help?
    Scotty

Advertisement