Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WE Hi-Capa Dragon 5.1

Options
  • 20-03-2008 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭

Yeah, I got one of those today... I can only shoot 3 shots and the gas is spent... what gives? :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

Yeah, I got one of those today... I can only shoot 3 shots and the gas is spent... what gives? :(

Moved to the troubleshooting forum.

Are you sure your filling the mag fully? It should take about 5-10 seconds to fill and make sure you have a clean fit between the gas nozzle and the fill valve, there should be no gas spewing out or anything.
    What gas are you using? Is it a full can?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,804 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

are you holding the mag upside down?

:cool::cool::cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

blay1 wrote: »
    are you holding the mag upside down?

:cool::cool::cool:

forgot to mention that, hold the mag upside down when your filling it, this ensures the gas fills the mag in a liquid form rather than gaseous

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Are you sure it's not just freezing up - happens to mine if I fire shots in quick succession...?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

I think hes holding the mag upright, rather than upside down.

Give that a try, sounds like the issue.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Tea drinker

Thanks a lot guys,
    was holding the mag upright when filling... noobies eh? :D
    I cleaned and oiled it too, the slide was a little dry. Am getting nice groups off this thing, but as usual you always want more! any upgrades you recommend?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

are you using propane or green gas? id reccomend a good oiling with silicone oil before ya start putting good milage on it.,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Tea drinker

Hi, thanks a lot for the replies folks!
    Am using Utrair Power gas, I guess it's propane, can is marked extremely inflammable.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Hi, thanks a lot for the replies folks!
    Am using Utrair Power gas, I guess it's propane, can is marked extremely inflammable.

That will be fine, the proper gas has added oil in it, so keeps things running smooth.

Once the main worky bits have a little oil on the, you're good to go.

Slide rails mainly, they say not to over oil, as it attracts dust and gunks up, a light layer should do.

The gas you are using means you likely wont have to oil very often if the gun is clean.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

its always a good idea to give the pistol a good going over before using it for the first time though., its gonna be really dry and theres only a small amount of silicone in the gas for lubrication.,

• Advertisement
Advertisement