Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile repair shop?

Options
  • 20-03-2008 8:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 320 ✭✭

Can anybody recommend a shop to get a Nokia repaired. Our life is not the same without the blinking thing.

Thanks!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

wish I could help, don't know of any.

On the off chance that it's a battery issue, we've had good experiences with "Deal Extreme" and they have a range of nokia batteries.

http://www.dealextreme.com/products.dx/category.503~search.nokia+battery

• Registered Users Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Basq

There's none in town anymore as far as I know.. King Communication on Bridge Street used to be excellent.

If it's still in warranty, I think Carphone Warehouse are a Nokia Support Center (but they'll more than likely have to send it off to repair elsewhere).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

Mine die every 6 months or so, its probably cheaper to replace them now than have them repaired. (Probably why its hard to find someone to repair them.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 320 ✭✭tulipandthistle

Thanks guys!
    Unfortunately it's not a battery issue..:( My husbands navigation mousey thing has stopped working so renders the phone pretty uselesss. It's one of the "top of the range" so we expected it to last longer than the "disposable" ones.
    We''ll try Carphone Warehouse today...thanks again!

Advertisement