Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Internal Transfer

• 20-03-2008 8:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭

Hello there,
    I am considering applying for a transfer in DCU, and although I haven't got the necessary points for the course, I read this on the application form:

Are you a DCU student who has successfully passed Semester 1 and Semester 2 assessments for year 1 of your programme and do you want to reapply to year 1 of another DCU programme? You will be assessed on the basis of your 1st year results and Leaving Certificate results. It is your responsibility to get this form signed by the two relevant Chairpersons. Please return the signed form to the Registry by July 10th 2008. Please note you may be required to attend for interview.

From my reading of this, it sounds like there is still a chance of getting accepted without the necessary points.

There is a large amount of overlap between the courses (modules), and I was wondering if I was accepted would I have to repeat these?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

I think once you pass a module you don't have to sit it again.

What are the 2 courses?

It depends on availability within the course and stuff.

Advertisement