Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tune mountain bike stolen !

Options
  • 20-03-2008 8:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

My bike was stolen on St.Patrick's day from the underground car park in Dublin 6. If you see this bike somwhere please let me know.

It is Tune Eagle, white-grey Alu Frame, all XTR, Rock Shox Dart 3 Fork, Magura Julie brakes.

tune_eagle_1.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭311

I hate thieves just as much as spammers

• Registered Users Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

**** dude that sucks, do you have a frame number etc.:confused::confused:

ive noticed lots of quality bikes being lifted in the year so far!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭Builderfromhell

Beautiful bike.
    Will keep an eye open in Limerick.
    I understand professional thieves steal in one city and send to their colleagues in other cities for sale. And vice versa.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

bastards,
    was there anything distinct about it? i.e. was it an off the shelf bike but with an unusual fork that got changed. Maybe something that could be spotted if sprayed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 mezorex.com

I am trying to dig out the serial number and frame number ... but there is only little hope to get it back.
    After it vanished from the underground car park it has turned iut that there is no CCTV in the car par itself ...
    There are some cameras outside the building , maybe they have caught up something.
    It is a rare bike , not often seen in Ireland ... that may be optimistic....
    I am watching every bike passing bike now ....

Please give me my baby back !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭Ghost Rider

Hard luck, dude.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Shít, that's a nice bike. Heartless bastards.

Advertisement