Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Perfect Day Surf School

Options
  • 20-03-2008 10:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭

Any idea if tom hickey is still running a surf school in strandhill?? anybody any opinions on what happened in strandhill with the surf schools??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭promethius

I don't know if the case is finished yet in relation to that if not its prob best to let this alone until then

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31 cjs_surf

Any idea if tom hickey is still running a surf school in strandhill?? anybody any opinions on what happened in strandhill with the surf schools??

His daughter is running the school, pays for college, think they are doing well. They have the big yellow van and the used of a garage at the back of one of the houses on the sea front. Not sure if Ian is still around or has gone home.

If you are looking for lessons.

Co Sligo
    Perfect Day Surf School, Strandhill, Co Sligo Tel 071 91 28488/ 087 2029399 E-mail info@perfectdaysurfing.comWebsite www.perfectdaysurfing.com

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

Brilliant instructor, very patient and the school are very safe, small numbers in the groups. I hope all the sh*t gets sorted and he doesn't get bullied of Strandhill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭fireplace1982

I agree, i wish the hickeys the very best, from what i have heard they were shafted by money grabbers. Dont think a discussion here will have any bearing on how it will turn out.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 ben bennett

Have to agree with above, great family and instructors long may they do well. Always good for advice and chats

• Advertisement
Advertisement