Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If you could have any shotgun what would it be ?

Options
  • 20-03-2008 11:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭

just wondering what would be your choice of shotgun if cost wasnt a concern, and why :)

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

Have to be a Krieghoff K80 with the high rib.
    Looks like you're shooting with a bunk bed ladder but boy can you see the clays!
    It balances like a compass needle. It's one of those guns that when you put it up to your shoulder you say "how could I miss with that"

Then you go out on the range and show yourself just how easy it is!:o

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭tonysopprano

Saiga 12, compensater, eotech red dot sight, extended mags

dscn4339cvm9.jpg

If you can do the job, do it. If you can't do the job, just teach it. If you really suck at it, just become a union executive or politician.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,023 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

One better the Molot Veper 12. Looks near enough the same ,but is a more advanced design of the Saiga 12

Or failing that a Drilling 12 Ga SXS with a 9.3 rifle barrel.

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭flanum

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

flanum wrote: »

I'd read some of the other threads concerning the price of cartridges before going for "this baby":eek:

You'd want shares in Eley to keep it filled!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

Benelli M4-
    m4featurewh0.jpg

Actually, once IPSA get Practical Shotgun going here, I will be going for one of these.

flanum wrote: »

Atthission 12 Ga.Not made anymore and is VERY expensive.Closest to it would be a USAS12.Brutally heavy,almost a GPMG weight with a20 rnd drum.More a point saturation weapon than a shotgun.:eek:

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭José Alaninho

For a pump - Mossberg 590. Semi - Bennelli M4 (above):) O/U - Beretta Silver Pidgeon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭José Alaninho

Rovi wrote: »
    Benelli M4-
    m4featurewh0.jpg

Actually, once IPSA get Practical Shotgun going here, I will be going for one of these.

Yeah, but with a 24 inch barrel, eh?:o

Ummm with it being in the restricted category,wont the barrel length become irrevelant???:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

Id have the Browning Cynregy with composite stock.
    What a machine, droool

• Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

If money was no objection : a Holland&Holland "Royal" sidelock SXS in 12ga.

As an alternative I'll happily take a new Browning 25 O/U in hunting specification.

Just so folks can see the difference

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭.243

a beretta s06 eell would do it for me,i had drooled over one in the beretta gallery in paris a cpl of years ago a nice snip at €26500 i have some pix of the gallery somewhere,ill just have to make do with my dt for now.:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭flanum

so no purdey fans here?
    promo160.jpg

quote"Fantastic cased pair of Purdey double barrel shotguns made for the King of Romania. Sold for $115,000. "

• Registered Users Posts: 13,472 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Greener MkIII Special police shotgun

Advertisement