Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Youth Choir auditions

Options
  • 21-03-2008 1:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭

Saw this and thought it might be of interest to some of you...

If you enjoy singing and are aged 18 - 29 the Irish Youth Choir would love to hear from you!

Details at http://www.cnc.ie/content/blogcategory/10/32/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 rugbytiger

Just finished up with the youth choir....the best bunch of people i ever came across really miss them. Miss the singing the crack, the pub, the mad nights out.

sniff sniff

For anyone thinking of applying next year I would seriously recommended it even if your just barely able to sing. the level of tuition that you get is fantasic and you would pay a fortune for it normally.

I cant recommend this group more highly. They are also not all choir and music nerds. There is a wide variety of people from all backgrounds who all want to enjoy themselves and have a great time with singing involved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 elís_teacher

how good do you have to be?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭wet-paint

You have to be able to sing. You're singing with people who've either studied music, or have sang in choirs for a couple of years at the very least.
    It is good craic, and yeah, you do get a lot more out of it than you put in, but there are an awful lot of choir geeks in it. It's band camp for people who like choral music.

Advertisement