Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jambons?

• 21-03-2008 2:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭

Can these be bought frozen in packets in shops to be cooked at home???

or are they only availible from deli counters in shops

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Yeah, you can deffo buy them in shops, i bought some in Super Valu about a month ago, they were frozen, very nice!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭dugout16

haven't seen them anywhere, must keep an eye out for them....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

Let me know if you find them, Nothing beats a jambon and a bottle of lucozade when you have a hangover..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

I only had my first Jambon about a yr or 2 ago, i always though there was jam in them, with cheese..or somehting for some reason, until i was told, yeah i know, i'm dumb..Love them though, didnt know you could buy them frozen unless from a wholesalers or soemthing, must look out for them, they are the best hangover cure!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭dugout16

anyone find some yet....i can't hunt them down any place

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭s_carnage

Ask at your local deli if you can buy some of them off them from the freezer. Most places mightn't have a problem with doing this i'd imagine.

Advertisement