Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

CRISIS office 2007 please help

• 21-03-2008 2:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Can someone please help me? I recently got a free trial of microsoft 2007 standard edition. I am halfway through my thesis which is due in next week and the trial finished today. I am only using word. If I buy the microsoft 2007 student and home edition will this be compatable with the saved word files on my computer or do i have to get microsoft 2007 standard edition??

Thanks craigi

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Home and Student edition will do fine for your needs. The only real difference between them is Standard has Outlook but not OneNote, and Home and Student vice versa.

Of course, if you have been using the .doc format to save rather than .docx, you could probably swing it with a copy of OpenOffice if you only need Office for your thesis.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 craigi

thanks you saved my life. fortunately i have saved it with both .doc and .docx

thanks again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,856 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

You can also get the compatibility pack for word 2003 which will load docx without a problem.

Advertisement