Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Beauty salon in Dublin ?

• 21-03-2008 11:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

Hi,
    I am looking for a beauty salon in Dublin, city centre. I'd like to go have some body treatments. DO you know any good place ? not too expensive...
    Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭highlight100

You could try the Coogan Bergan place beside Tower records off Grafton St,i think they have a salon as well as the college.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 541 ✭✭✭Electric

Melt in Temple Bar are really good and their prices are reasonable.

Check out http://www.meltonline.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭kizzyr

Therapies on Molesworth Street.
    Buff Day Spa on South King Street.
    Paulines Beauty Salon 11 Fitzwilliam Street

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

On a similar note does anyone know where I can get a st Tropez spray tan done in Dublin city centre?
    Or anyone reccomend a good spray tan place?
    I have a hot date next week and I want to look my best for it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭missingyou

I dont know about that! But i really think rimmel make up tan is great i've tried loads but i think this is great because even if you make a mess of your tan you can wash it off!! so you will have no nasty distastors before your date :)

• Advertisement

panda100 wrote: »
    On a similar note does anyone know where I can get a st Tropez spray tan done in Dublin city centre?
    Or anyone reccomend a good spray tan place?
    I have a hot date next week and I want to look my best for it :)

I can't use St. Tropez but have had a Sun FX spray tan applied in Paulines Beauty Salon a few times and it was excellent. Also the woman who owns the place (oddly enough called Pauline:D) is such a nice woman. In my pre-laser treatment days I used to go to her for waxing and she was the best waxer I've ever been to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

kizzyr wrote: »
    I can't use St. Tropez but have had a Sun FX spray tan applied in Paulines Beauty Salon a few times and it was excellent. Also the woman who owns the place (oddly enough called Pauline:D) is such a nice woman. In my pre-laser treatment days I used to go to her for waxing and she was the best waxer I've ever been to.

Cool where is this paulines place?
    Whats peoples general experience with sun fx? I dont want to look orange :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I really like Daydream in Terenure. I know it's not city centre but I found it very good. I think there's 20% off everything in March and April.

panda100 wrote: »
    Cool where is this paulines place?
    Whats peoples general experience with sun fx? I dont want to look orange :)

11 Fitzwilliam Street, she is the last building on the corner and you have to go down stairs to the basement section. I have pale skin so was always skeptical about getting a on fake tan but have found the Sun FX to be very good. Granted it does darken a fair bit in the 24 hours after the initial application but once you've showered its perfect. To make sure the colour is just as I want I usually have the tan applied 2 days before the occasion I wanted it for.
    Good luck and enjoy your date:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Brownie Points

Nu Essense on S Anne Street has a great range of treatment (used to be l'avenue) - I'd recommend them highly

• Advertisement
Advertisement