Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10 things I hate about online ( and sometimes offline ) pro evo

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

That would be a pretty good idea, but then some arrogant French twat gets upset because he ends up with Dynamo Kiev/Zagreb or someone like that, and quits the game. It has it's flaws... And again the main flaw is the French! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 eoghanisonfire

whoa let's not get hasty! when you play against World Selection ashley is always the first choice left back. He's a prick but i still think he's better than evra, who is also class btw

whoa let's not get hasty! when you play against World Selection ashley is always the first choice left back. He's a prick but i still think he's better than evra, who is also class btw
    Did you just say Cashley is better than "Mad" Paddy Evra, the best full back in the world?! :eek: Did you misplace your head at the bus stop this morning?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 eoghanisonfire

i sure did say it :D and i believe it too

(there is no way your gonna get a united fan and a chelsea fan to agree on left backs)

let's just say those two are better than riise

clichy is savage too, abidal always gets chosen over him and evra for the french side, bbut i suppose they are french:P

Yes they are French! :mad: And Evra is the only French person I like apert from Cantona! I don't care if you are a Chelsea fan, it should be obvious that Evra is the best full back in the world! And Clichy is waaaaayyyyy overrated!

• Advertisement
Advertisement