Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Favorite FabricLive album

• 21-03-2008 1:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭

With the 40th FabricLive album coming out in June (Justice) I was just wondering what are people favourite album(s) from their discography?

For me it would be FabricLive 30: Stanton Warriors. I just think that album is bangin'!

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

Don't know if I could pick a favourite but I am really enjoying the new Robert Hood mix, stompin :pac:

http://www.discogs.com/release/1230337

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,335 ✭✭✭radiospan

Raekwon wrote: »
    With the 40th FabricLive album coming out in June (Justice) I was just wondering what are people favourite album(s) from their discography?

For me it would be FabricLive 30: Stanton Warriors. I just think that album is bangin'!

Is that definite about the FabricLive 40? I don't know if they really did a second one, it just says on Wikipedia, but no source.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭Raekwon

plazzTT wrote: »
    Is that definite about the FabricLive 40? I don't know if they really did a second one, it just says on Wikipedia, but no source.

As you are probably aware, Justice were lined up for FabricLive 37 but it was rejected and Caspa & Rusko did FabricLive 37 instead. As far as I know they have been pencilled in for FabricLive 40 but nothing is written in stone as yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Hard to say, either Tony Humphries, Plump DJ's or Andrew Weatherwall.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭gerry99

fabric 36 ricardo villalobos i have 2 say is excellant !!! also fabric 29 ( tiefschwarz ) fabric 09 ( slam )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Selik

DJ Heather's and the Plump DJs ones would deffo be up there for me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭sur_1_nuage

As you are probably aware, Justice were lined up for FabricLive 37 but it was rejected and Caspa & Rusko did FabricLive 37 instead. As far as I know they have been pencilled in for FabricLive 40 but nothing is written in stone as yet.

You got it all wrong there, Justice s set was indeed refused but for Fabric 39 who Robert Hood did instead. Thought i might clear this up a bit ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭MikeHoncho

Jacques Le Cont or Adam Beyer for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭goods

jacque le cont definitely classic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 SRFC Ultras

16 - Adam Freeland and
    21 - Meat Katie

• Advertisement

You got it all wrong there, Justice s set was indeed refused but for Fabric 39 who Robert Hood did instead. Thought i might clear this up a bit ;)

Link? ;)

Link? ;)

just use the "search" i posted the set that was refused on this forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭becah

Hard to choose, but 34-Ellen Allien, 13-Michael Mayer or 29-Teifschwarz would be my faves.

just use the "search" i posted the set that was refused on this forum.

LOL! No, I mean a real link not just a link to you're own quote :D

Anyway you are wrong, Justice were lined-up for the FabricLIVE series (number 37) and like I said they were replaced by Caspa & Rusko.
    Fabric wrote:
    NB: FABRICLIVE: JUSTICE has unfortunately slipped from our schedule for the moment. FABRICLIVE 37: CASPA & RUSKO is the correct release.

www.fabriclondon.com (look at the end of that link)

LOL! No, I mean a real link not just a link to you're own quote :D

Anyway you are wrong, Justice were lined-up for the FabricLIVE series (number 37) and like I said they were replaced by Caspa & Rusko.

www.fabriclondon.com (look at the end of that link)

My mistake then! Anyway you use the "search" option if you want the set, lazy ass!:D;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭Prefabsprouter

goods wrote: »
    jacque le cont definitely classic
    Same with me, an absolute belter of a mix :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

I love the Digweed one, Lavelle one, Slam one, Weatherhall, John Peel one, too many to mention, got the whole lot of them in one torrent (I owned ****in loads of them anyway before you smart arses say anythin!!!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42 -jethro-

evil nine - very nice compilation from a great duo.

worst: deadly avenger!

My mistake then! Anyway you use the "search" option if you want the set, lazy ass!:D;)

I actually listened to their set and it's not that bad, but I can see why Fabric rejected it, they were looking for bangers like Genesis & Phantom I & II and Justice didn't delver that. Their next effort (if it goes ahead) should be interesting even though I'm surprised they didn't tell Fabric to f**k off the first time :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Luke! Broughan

my favourite one is

James murphy and pat mahony.

man,i love this!

real disco stuff on it,oh baby!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 668 ✭✭✭FLYNN-DOG

Adam Beyer, Ivan Smaghe, Matthew Dear as Audion and Spinbad if you're in2 your hip-hop mixing.....

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Rob Hood & Steve Bug mixes are brilliant. MANDY and Mark Farina are quite nice too. I have not really head that many of them though, must get a few more and have a listen... Because of a very wide variety of styles these mixes feature, some are really not to my taste at all

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Just listening to Fabric 22 -Adam Beyer now, its brilliant, mixing is fantastic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 380 ✭✭c_o_ck p_i_ss chillage

Akufen for a commercial release was ahead of its time vis a vis being on point with the "minimal trend"

Advertisement