Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

htc tytn II questions

• 21-03-2008 1:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,603 ✭✭✭

Hi i'm thinking of buying a Tytn II and just have a couple of questions regarding them & windows mobile in general?

I need to source a 2gb/4gb card for the phone... where would anyone recommend online to purchase these cheaply? i've been stung by dodgy cards on ebay in the past so won't be using them

Applications and games for windows mobile? where would be the best place to get these for free? i'm especially interested in the iphone shell i've seen

if i buy a t-mobile phone that is unlocked will there be significant branding issues in relation to the phone? how difficult would it be for me to unbrand the phone?

thanks in advance
    Séamus

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 228 ✭✭emul

Seamus

You will find a wealth of information on xda-developers.com related to HTC phones, look at Kaiser for info on tytn II

Eoin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,603 ✭✭✭lassykk

cheers for that eoin... i'll have a look at that at lunch time

Advertisement