Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Friday ladies?

Options
  • 21-03-2008 2:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭

So what are ye all up to? Am I the only one who isn't spending the day getting drunk? What's the plan for the weekend? I'm just taking it easy, eating as many Easter Eggs as possible and doing NOTHING! :D

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

I didn't buy any beer yesterday so its a sober day for me...:D
    Probably watch some dvds then off to a party..:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 arealninja

No easter eggs for me...at least not yet.
    Am at work, eating ice cream and listening to the rain...

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Working. Drinking coffee. Am vegetarian, but contemplating having a burger, just cos.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭all the stars

im in work... will probably have the last of last nights wine this evening.. watch telly and chillllllllllllll... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

I has the beer but no need to drink...

Working this evening and tomorrow evening. Kind of need to go shopping hmmmm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

Having a girls nite in, few beers.. tear the world apart, usual!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

I just mopped all the wooden floors and bathrooms in the house, took freakin ages! Gotta cook dinner soon. Having a few over tonight for some drinks and dvds / singstar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Font22

studying :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭beaushalloe

KtK from a fellow veggie, dont do it!!!!!!
    plan for tonight was a clairvoyant house party, but we misunderstood and its tommorrow night instead. bummer. spent the evening painting on canvas and contemplating getting drunk!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭xanthe

was working this morning for a little, heading out soon to see the new film "Meet the Spartans" (heard its good). Then coming home wit friends and drinking till the wee hours....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Lurvely

Just chilling in front of the telly!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I was minding a friend's kids this morning for a few hours and trying to explain to the five year old why we couldn't have chicken for lunch (mum's orders) was a bit difficult. Maybe that's because he was being an obstinate little snot today though.

Other than that, my sister forced me to sit through two Harry Potter movies.

Lovin' this Friday feeling!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

Just saw the most sexiest of cars and men all in the one place!!!:D

Then the cops came and ruined my Good Friday:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭SW81

Just saw the most sexiest of cars and men all in the one place!!!:D

Then the cops came and ruined my Good Friday:(

Were you at one of those car racer boy things?

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

KtK from a fellow veggie, dont do it!!!!!!
    plan for tonight was a clairvoyant house party, but we misunderstood and its tommorrow night instead. bummer. spent the evening painting on canvas and contemplating getting drunk!:D
    Ha, I was joking anyway.

A clairvoyant party postponed due to unforseen circumstances, badumtish!

And its a funny thing. I havent had nor wanted a drink in months, but yesterday I had a raging thirst on me for cider. Must be a childish thing of being told you arent allowed.:)

Advertisement