Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

midland opening times

Options
  • 21-03-2008 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭

Will the midland range be open over the easter weekeknd does anybody know please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

Will the midland range be open over the easter weekeknd does anybody know please?

Sat & Sun 10-4 I'd say. I going up on Sunday.

Monday members can book ?

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭V Bull

Just checked, they're open all weekend and bank holiday Monday from 10.00am to 4.00pm................:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jaycee

V-bull , I'm not sure where you got your information , but your source is incorrect. Perhaps it was just someones opinion ? ... Hardly anyone connected with the supervision or the running of things in any case .

Midlands Range ...Is closed this coming Monday
    Saturday and Sunday are as normal.

I stress the point to save prospective shooters a wasted trip.

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭V Bull

jaycee wrote: »
    V-bull , I'm not sure where you got your information , but your source is incorrect. Perhaps it was just someones opinion ? ... Hardly anyone connected with the supervision or the running of things in any case .

Midlands Range ...Is closed this coming Monday
    Saturday and Sunday are as normal.

I stress the point to save prospective shooters a wasted trip.

That's what I was told when I rang the club phone number. I would suggest tighter control of who answers the phone in the club, Jaycee..........:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Double-Alpha

My dad also rang the midlands club on Thursday only to be told that it was open all week end including monday.

Who is right. Is it open or closed.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭packas

My dad also rang the midlands club on Thursday only to be told that it was open all week end including monday.

Who is right. Is it open or closed.

i haven't checked but surely this information should be on their website??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭cantona

Was down there today and sign posted on noticeboard states

CLOSED BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Double-Alpha

My thanks to the last 2 gentlemen for their polite responce.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

Was there today, Sunday, as Cantona said sign saying it's closed Monday

Advertisement