Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

N95 8Gb question

• 21-03-2008 2:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 522 ✭✭✭

I've just got a N95 8Gb :) after returning 2 E65s :eek:
    I seem to remember being able to setup the E65 with a new custom profile for use with my bluetooth earpiece when in the car ( basically with bluetooth on the phone found the earpiece & the profile changed to my custom one which i had set with a different ringtone, say callers name on, different text alert etc. )
    Does anyone know if this can be done on the N95 :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Mr Velo

Hi Alfie,

Can't answer your question i'm afraid, but just a quick question, is your phone a Vodafone N95 8GB or did you get it elsewhere?

If so, has it got the Spiderman3 movie, and is it vodafone branded / firmware?

Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Alfie1

It has got the spiderman movie, also small vodafone name + logo on the back.
    It also has the vodafone live shortcut setup & a few vodafone themes.

Firmware V11.0.026
    1-11-07
    RM-320
    Nokia N95 (96.01)

I ordered it online from vodafone as an upgrade, It's in a vodafone branded box.

That should be plenty info for you :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Mr Velo

thanks for that mate.
    much appreciated.

U happy with it thusfar? Are you going to debrand / upgrade firmware on it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭strecker

Sorry if this has been dealt with, but how come vodafone are selling branded and unbranded n95/8's? What's the pattern? i bought mine rtg just before xmas and it's totally unbranded(in a vodafone shop!)... Why can they sell 2 quite different products and pretend it's the same?

Advertisement